[internal & confidential]
I wanted to thank each one of you for your hard work over this summer. It has been a huge downturn in the cryptomarket, and it was one of the most challenging times for us at Zerion. We stayed strong. We developed, iterated and improved a lot, and I believe it takes a battle to call Zerion battle-tested!
It was only possible due to our commitment to the technology at the core of the cryptocurrency revolution: blockchain. As the market cooled down, we had the passion to continue building out bits of the ecosystem of a better financial future.
Over this summer, each one of you was working on components of the larger Zerion machine. I wanted to give you a sense of what has been accomplished in a fairly short amount of time:
- Huge dashboard refactoring 🛠
- New KYC flow (Sum&Sub iFrame integration)
- Whitelisting service
- New payment processing
- Migrated to NATS
- Launched Immediate ICO, which collected more than $4M
- 8 iOS releases and 3 Android releases
- A lot of bugs fixed 🐞
- Korean and Russian language support
- Higher retention (removed mandatory sign-in)
- Mostly consistent UI and UX for Android and iOS.
- New sleek dashboard for quick access
- More technical indicators
- The release of Mac Tokenary wallet
- Sync public addresses across iOS and Mac
- Ledger support on Mac
- Featured on VentureBeat (https://venturebeat.com/2018/08/07/zerion-launches-tokenary-to-make-ethereum-wallets-easy-to-use/)
- Android version
- Collectibles (ERC721) — like CryptoKitties
- Apple Watch & Safari support to finish Apple ecosystem integration
Credits: Ivan, Vadim Z., Igor, Vladimir, Vadim K. and others!
We are now closer than ever to releasing Pulse, and I am personally very excited about this. Cannot wait for the moment I can proudly announce that it is up and running for first users.
- Ethereum blockchain parser for transactions, balances and transfers
- Data aggregation for individual addresses
- CRUD API for blockchain data
- Historical prices aggregator
- Frontend with adaptive & web sockets
- Two iterations of design and frontend :)
- Alpha Release!
- Bitcoin support
- Exchanges integration
- ROI calculation
Credits: Pavel Bass, Andrey, Pavel Brek, Maksim, Yuliya, Alexey and others!
This summer we also released a new zerion.io website with a complete redesign and all products. We added Korean, Russian and Chinese localizations as well.
We added two great people on our team: Yuliya joined for full-time after her internship, and Connor strengthened our Business Development side!
Plus, for the first time in our existence, we filed our taxes for Zerion LLC in the US :)
These are just the highlights! More to come this Fall.