Zerion supports tracking and trading for thousands of protocols across 10 chains and counting. Each week this number grows and we want to highlight some of the latest additions.
Users can now track their portfolios across the following protocols on Zerion:
- Nested Finance (@NestedFi): Nested Finance is a crypto trading platform that revolutionizes the accessibility to web3 investment in a way that is simple, social and safe. Zerion users can track Nested positions on BNB Chain, Avalanche, Optimism and Polygon in addition to Ethereum.
- Manifold Finance (@foldfinance): Manifold Finance enables and provides access to high-value transaction pools on EVM compatible chains, through their infrastructure that aggregates multiple endpoints along with maintaining direct access to disparate mining pools/validator nodes.
- Morpho Labs (@MorphoLabs): Morpho is a new gateway to decentralized lending, a Peer-to-Peer (P2P) layer on top of lending pools like Compound or Aave. Morpho is a lending pool optimizer: it improves the capital efficiency of positions on lending pools by seamlessly matching lenders and borrowers peer-to-peer.
- Railgun (@railgun_project): RAILGUN can generate a verifiable report of your actions and balances (for an auditor or compliance officer, for example), with a privacy preserving Zero Knowledge method. The goal of RAILGUN is not to strip away the third-party verifiability of actions taken on-chain, but rather to give back to users the power to choose who sees what, when, and why.
- Ames.defi (@ames_defi): A BUSD pegged algorithmic stablecoin ecosystem running on BNB Chain.The protocol's underlying mechanisms are designed in a way to ensure a peg of Ames:BUSD is achieved, and once achieved, it is maintained to establish $Ames as a mirrored, liquid asset to $BUSD.
- CZpegs (@CZpegs): CZpegs multi-token protocol currently consists of the following four tokens, and each plays a critical role in how the protocol works to maintain peg: CZbomb, CZbnb, CZemp & BondBOMB / BondEMP / BondBNB.
- Arrakis Finance (@ArrakisFinance): A community-owned protocol built on Uniswap V3 that offers secure, automated liquidity management. Arrakis deploys best-in-class automated liquidity management strategies that create deep liquidity & earn high APYs.
- Beethoven X (@beethoven_x): Beethoven X is a community-driven DEX governed by BEETS and living on the Fantom Opera and Optimism chain. It is a friendly fork and built on Balancer V2, and uses best in breed DeFi protocols to offer novel decentralized investment strategies.
- Penrose (@PenroseDeFI): Penrose is a coalition of the leading protocols on Polygon. Their goal is to pool their collective resources for the greater good of Polygon. Penrose has low fees and no development share, allowing users to maximize their earnings within the Dystopia ecosystem.
- Ripae (@ripaefinance): A cross-chain algorithmic stable coin pegged to each native chain we are deployed on. Ripae finance will, with its experienced team, work towards expanding this idea of capital-efficient algorithmic stable coin and build on previous iterations to expand the basis of the ecosystem. Zerion users can also track their Ripae positions on BNB Chain.
- Aurora+ (@auroraisnear): Aurora+ is a membership program for users of the Aurora crypto, offering free transactions and rewards by staking AURORA tokens. Staking your Aurora tokens allows you to participate in the governance of the Aurora network. Zerion users can track their staked AURORA tokens on the Aurora network in their portfolios!