Zerion supports tracking and trading for thousands of protocols across 10 chains and counting. Each week this number grows and we want to highlight some of the latest additions.
Users can now track their portfolios across the following protocols on Zerion:
- Sturdy Finance (@SturdyFinance): Sturdy is a new kind of DeFi lending protocol that enables users to earn high stablecoin yields or take out interest-free loans.
- Phuture Finance (@phuture_finance): Phuture is a decentralized crypto index platform that simplifies investments through automated, themed index funds.
- Cozy Finance (@cozyfinance): Cozy is an open-source protocol for automated and trust-minimized Protection Markets. Protection Markets allow you to provide and receive protection against predefined conditions like a loss of funds due to a smart contract hack.
- ICHI (@ichifoundation): ICHI is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that gives crypto projects the tools they need to operate their own sustainable, community-controlled economies.
- GoodGhosting (@goodghosting): a decentralized savings protocol that rewards regular savings. GodGhosting provides users with the infrastructure to help build their own goal-based savings games to play with family and friends, as well as join games created by others from around the world.
- Ocavo (@Ocavu_Official): The Ocavu Network has easy-to-use tools that allow anyone to create and distribute content in Web3 (from tokens, video, 3D/AR, NFTs, and more) — ultimately helping brands, influencers, artists, athletes, and more reclaim ownership of their community, monetize their content, and add real-world value for their users.
- Symphony (@SymphonyFinance): Symphony Finance wants to disrupt the decentralized finance trading market with smart and innovative protocols. They want to be the go-to trading DEX in DeFi for all types of Web3 users ranging from joe to pro traders with different risk profiles.
- Pickle (@pickfinance): Pickle aggregates and compounds yield from other protocols and saves you time and money compared to doing it yourself.
- WOO Network (@WOONetwork): WOO Network connects traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
- SCREAM V2 (@Screamdotsh): SCREAM is a highly-scalable decentralized lending protocol built and powered by the Fantom Blockchain.
- Velodrome (@VelodromFi): Velodrome helps protocols on Optimism to properly incentivize liquidity for their own use cases. It has quickly emerged as a leading liquidity marketplace for Optimism users.
- DEX Finance (@DEXFinance): DEX Finance is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) providing an ecosystem of financial products that aims at providing safe and sustainable yields.