Zerion is a rapidly-expanding fintech company with an expertise in creating blockchain-based applications. We have experience in smart contract development on Ethereum blockchain and our focus is on helping companies raise funds through ICOs.
We are looking for talented frontend developers who are proficient in building complex, clean front-ends in React.
You will be working on the best-in-class product for cryptocurrency investments that will help companies handle multimillion dollar investment rounds.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components interacting with APIs, communicating with blockchain nodes and managing local users’ accounts.
Our development team consists of more than 10 people. Your work will require coordination with other engineers and management on product decisions.
- Help our to team to develop a large, user-facing service using React.js
- Build reusable components
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across devices and browsers
- Implement custom systems based on asymmetric key cryptography
- Passion for blockchain, smart contracts and the future of finance :)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Git, Github, and code review process
- Experience with common front-end development tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Nice to have:
- Understanding of blockchain, smart contracts, etc is a plus.
- Knowledge of OAuth2 authentication process is a plus.
- Familiarity with Ethereum’s Web3.js library.
- Experience in managing a team of frontend developers is a plus.