It’s been a very exciting month at Zerion! We announced our $8.2 million Series A funding, launched our first NFT collection and partnered up with Ledger, the biggest crypto hardware wallet provider. In this corner of the crypto sphere, it’s rise and grind every day 💪🏼
Don’t forget that you can sign up to receive this newsletter directly in your inbox:
View all your digital collectibles on the new NFT page. To celebrate this major product release, we launched the Genesis Collection, a limited-edition NFT series designed in collaboration with Art. Lebedev studio.
We saw over 10,000 NFTs claimed in the first 24 hours, with only 10 Legendary cards minted. Find out more about the collection in the full announcement post.
$8.2M raised in Series A funding
We’re taking DeFi mainstream. This funding round was led by Mosaic Ventures with participation from several other VCs and investors in the crypto community. Over the next period, we’re focusing on:
- Scaling our world-class infrastructure to meet the demand of millions
- Multi-chain support that’s easy to use
- An investing experience fit for non-crypto natives
Zerion is now on Ledger Live
Zerion is now a trusted app on Legder Live, enabling their 1.5 million monthly users to conveniently access DeFi without needing to leave the app. Read more.
- New Android actions. Swap, buy, send and receive crypto from the Zerion mobile app!
- Hop into L2 from Zerion. We added Hop Protocol’s L2 bridge on the USDC page, allowing you to easily transfer funds in just a few clicks.
- Dozens of new protocols and assets. Follow us on Twitter to stay updated or find the “What’s New” button on the app.
- Here’s one way to break up with your bank. Ty Cooper put together an impressive map of his DeFi portfolio, check it out!
- Community grants. Thank you to all 60+ people who applied!
- Zerion Community Call — July 2021. In case you missed it, here’s the full recording.
To the moon and beyond,
Your friends at Zerion